01-17-2013, 12:58 PM #1
- 14 Posts
Before I go any further, know that this is not my idea. I was on The Verge's Microsoft Tribe and came upon this post by the user, KingDingDan:
Windows Phone notification light concept. | The Verge Forums
In short, it is an idea for LED notifications (when the new Notification Hub is implemented), where the LED light behind the Windows logo on the front of all WP devices glows and dimmers slowly indicating you have a new notification. The LED notification can be disabled.
One of the really cool things about this idea is, it doesn't require additional hardware changes to present devices, or new devices. It works with the LED light already built into WP8 devices.
An example of how it will look:
If you like this idea and would like to see it implemented into WP8 devices, please go the link below and vote for it on Windows Uservoice:
webOS style notification light
What do you guys think?
- By holzlondon in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 22Last Post: 09-26-2012, 04:09 PM
- By idlelimey in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-14-2012, 02:16 PM
- By tekhna in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 25Last Post: 04-17-2012, 11:51 PM
- By jedakin12 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2012, 07:15 PM
- By mmbond in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:46 PM