- 01-17-2013, 01:42 PM #1
I'm looking around the wp store for emulators, only found SNES, NES, GBC, Sega Mastersystem, GameGear, C8... Are there any N64 emulators for WP that I can sideload to my dev unlocked phone, or any news on one being developed for WP8?
- 01-17-2013, 04:01 PM #2
I'd keep an eye on XDA but, I watch it and saw nothing for N64 YET. I really hope the same guy who does vNESpro does a n64 app. I helped bug test that app and added some images (my name is in the credits), it's really well designed and works perfect on Wp8. The Dev kit is still pretty new so it just might need some time but, I do know emulating the N64 is tricky due to custom chipsets but, I know it has been done before so, it should be possable with WP8
I might ping him on twitter to see if he will.
- 08-10-2013, 12:49 AM #6BLUE COLLAR, GOLD SWAGGER
08-10-2013, 01:09 AM #7
- 126 Posts
I think that guy had a legitimate reason to be disappointed since android offers something that's kinda cool that we're missing out on. I do agree that this should be a happy and supportive community, but I am seeing a lot of blind fanboyism recently and I think that can be a problem as it might mislead people into getting a device they might not be happy with. I love Windows Phone and love my 1020 over the HTC One that I almost bought, but there are clear shortcomings that might be material in the decision making of others. Sorry to backseat mod but that's just what I believe.
- 08-10-2013, 01:14 AM #8BLUE COLLAR, GOLD SWAGGER
08-28-2013, 08:08 AM #9
- 5 Posts
- By thecaringkind in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 41Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:31 PM
- By gedmurphy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 21Last Post: 07-01-2012, 08:18 AM
- By CamiKitti in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2011, 01:00 PM
- By danygandhi in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:05 PM