- 01-17-2013, 04:53 AM #1
Hi, just wanted to know what you think about keeping wifi on when turning the screen off.
Is it consuming more battery then? I was wondering if a 3G connection is draining more or less battery in stand-by than wifi.
- 01-17-2013, 06:29 AM #3
Turn on I heart radio and turn the volume all the way down. That will keep wifi alive if you are downloading something, until you get Portico. 3g battery usage will vary depending on signal.
In general, wifi will use less battery. I its a less powerful radio.
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2I carry a fleet!
Samsung Galaxy S2
Now featuring more Sprint!
HTC EVO 4G LTE
How's that for a geek pathology!
- By mnkhalid2000 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2013, 06:51 AM
- By Billone in forum HTC TITANReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:56 AM
- By Killfer8 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:35 PM
- By Oldmajor in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2012, 10:45 PM
- By Piratelooksat40 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 03:24 PM