- 01-17-2013, 01:50 AM #1
- 01-17-2013, 02:02 AM #2
I think you're reading too much into this. It's just an advert for Windows 8/RT. Otherwise, we could conclude they are dropping support for the Xbox itself :pThanked by:
01-17-2013, 02:15 AM #4
- 532 Posts
Most of these have been out since Oct. So now MS is advertising the fun side of W8. Which brings me to a question I've always had, why no ads for Netflix on the Xbox or Xbox video or Paramount or Cinemanow? How many people would buy an Xbox over a Roku if this fact was more well known? Yes, Netflix is on everything, but the others...
- 01-17-2013, 03:20 AM #10
PM me for more details
- 01-17-2013, 09:18 PM #13
Microsoft just opened a new studio just for Windows 8 game.
Ignoring the fact that microsoft bought press play to make mobile games.
Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-17-2013, 09:22 PM #14
tbh, I think you're reading that video incorrectly. It's all about more W8/Xbox integration, but doesn't explicitly show about how they're dropping WP8 XBL games support. Maybe they've already cracked the W8/Xbox paradigm but need more work to add WP8 into the mix?
- 01-17-2013, 09:24 PM #15
01-18-2013, 10:17 AM #18
- 98 Posts
If you stop the video at 1:31 then press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START then a secret message from Bill Gates comes on saying. "HAHA WINDerz Fern is fur DA LOOOOOZERS! NO mer OF DAH gamez ON WINDerz Fern!"
Damn you MS ! You win again.
I'll do what others won't do Hiiiii. I'll thank you for opening my eyes!
- By jsk0703 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2012, 08:02 PM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 197Last Post: 11-03-2012, 12:13 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 32Last Post: 04-30-2012, 05:42 PM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2012, 08:56 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2012, 06:58 AM