- 01-17-2013, 01:13 AM #1
I tried searching my outlook.com account for an email this morning. Opened the phone app, tapped on the looking glass, tapped "search on server". Result -> nothing. nothing found, although I enabled searching through all folders. The e-mail is there - if I look for it on outlook.com, it finds it right away.
What am I doing wrong?
On my Google Apps EAS account, search doesn't work at all :-/
01-17-2013, 05:52 AM #2
- 755 Posts
Under settings you need to adjust the age of the emails to display. Set in under sync settings to 'any time'.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By Rob Kalinsky in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:43 PM
- By danbbrantley in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2013, 12:25 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2012, 09:53 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2012, 03:52 PM
- By wsoftvn in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2012, 05:15 AM