Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reiki Wren

Hi all,

I got a Lumia 920 and my facebook sharing was working fine until i reset my phone. After that every time i share a photo on facebook or update status, it gets shared to all my friends and it DOES NOT use the default facebook settings.

Please help. I know this was working before.

opposite from me, all photo shared are private instead of all my friends. its pissing me off because I have to open facebook app to use it.

Im getting the same thing. when I post from the me app it says default FB settings but it always posts for "only me". And on the app its set that way too but i can change it. When i get on my computer tho its all just fine, but i have to go to my posts from my phone to change them so others can see it.

Hi guys. Just signed up so that I can point you in the direction of a different thread that gives you the answer you (and I!) are looking for! Click here to see the thread. :)
    Thanked by:
    parez81 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiki Wren View Post
    Hi guys. Just signed up so that I can point you in the direction of a different thread that gives you the answer you (and I!) are looking for! Click here to see the thread. :)
    You are too kind...

Quote Originally Posted by parez81 View Post
    You are too kind...
    I just recognise that feeling of complete frustration!! Found various other answers that didn't work until I found hi forum!!

It's kinda funny that this was working fine beforei reset my phone. And then it stopped after. I guess this is one of those questions you never get an answer to.
    Last edited by parez81; 02-05-2013 at 11:09 AM.