01-15-2013, 12:32 PM #1
- 12 Posts
I have had the my windows phone since Christmas 12. I like my Lumia 920 but i have a few complains/issues. May be some of you might have had the same issues.
1) Pictures with a light source in the background are sub par.
2) I know this is a Nokia problem but Nokia Drive doesn't list directions, terrible at re-routing. Is there a reliable alternative?
3) Every once in a while when I go to music + videos tile and try to play (unpause) a song that was paused earlier, it OPENS WhatsApp.
4) Battery life is just 12-15 hours. If use Nokia drive and music + videos tile then it's a lot less.
- 01-15-2013, 02:46 PM #2
Themore programs you have open that use location and playing music the more drain on your battery and if you have a bunch of apps that can run in the background that you are not reallyusing you should turn them of as background as they will use up battery resources. I have a charger at home and at the office and in the car as needed during the day so I dont worry about battery life much.Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
- By skuja in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2011, 04:42 PM
- By Anubis9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2011, 10:19 PM
- By mattyu007 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:58 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 08-17-2011, 12:23 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:37 PM