01-15-2013, 09:50 AM #3
- 348 Posts
Yep. Hopefully they'll succeed. Customers need another strong Smart phone platform/ecosystem to strengthen competition. MS is really the only one that has a unique UI so hopefully they’ll grow leaps and bounds. If MS continues to back the platform like they need to they should be well above the 10-15% market share by Christmas 2013 :)
01-15-2013, 08:15 PM #4
- 50 Posts
At least 100 premium quality apps and games expecting on Q1 2013 for wp store...
- 01-16-2013, 07:54 AM #9
No i disagree, Look Windows 8 and WP8 store will grow bigger and bigger, but of course its take time! Yes, Andriod didnt have all of these applications but when it became famous, **** yeah Google play grew and became bigger then Apple Store! Guys, WP8 is really doing well in the market and lets hope it stays this way! Nokia+MS need to watch for Blackberry at the end of this month. If things go well for Nokia+MS im sure in the future we will see amazing things! Just see it this way, didnt Nokia+MS surprised us with new ideas?! Sure they did and i dont think they will stop since its facing Apple and Google and both already strong! But seriously we need to believe in all of the efforts that has been done by MS+Nokia to present us such good devices and OS
01-16-2013, 10:56 AM #10
- 188 Posts
Google Play has never been bigger than the App Store. It isn't so even today, with Android massive marketshare (mostly owing to POS crappola telephones they dump around relatively poor countries).
Not to mention the quality of apps, which is way higher on iOS than Android.
- By brmiller1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 12:27 AM
- By richard_walters in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2012, 12:16 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2012, 03:43 AM
- By md_minhaj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2012, 06:49 AM
- By HeyCori in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:46 PM