Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Skynetz's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
       #1  
    Is it possible to buy a game from another country's store ? I live in Slovenia, but in Slovenian store the geoDefense games are not available. I changed the region to US, because there are available, also in other European country's, but if I change it to US, it wants from me an US billing adress when I buy, the same with Italy,...
  2. Simon Tupper's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    777 Posts
    #2  
    You won't be able to get the game you want, but if it helps you get over the terrible news that I just threw to you... The game isn't something you are going to miss that much. It's fun, but eventually you will get over it.
  3. Skynetz's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Tupper View Post
    You won't be able to get the game you want, but if it helps you get over the terrible news that I just threw to you... The game isn't something you are going to miss that much. It's fun, but eventually you will get over it.
    :S
    I got an xap for geoDefense, but I can't get a working one for Swarm :/

    I just don't know why they don't create a unified Store.
  4. Simon Tupper's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    777 Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skynetz View Post
    :S
    I got an xap for geoDefense, but I can't get a working one for Swarm :/

    I just don't know why they don't create a unified Store.
    Microsoft is a US company that offer its services to some other countries... As weird as it may sound, Microsoft is never offering the same services there is in the USA... I don't understand why, but it looks like they "can't". When you ask one of their employees, they starts taking about some legal barriers... But i don't know why Apple would not have that problem too
  5. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Tupper View Post
    Microsoft is a US company that offer its services to some other countries... As weird as it may sound, Microsoft is never offering the same services there is in the USA... I don't understand why, but it looks like they "can't". When you ask one of their employees, they starts taking about some legal barriers... But i don't know why Apple would not have that problem too
    Apple faces the same things. Not the same games, but some apps you see are available for certain regions and not for others.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  6. BokiV's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    27 Posts
    #6  
    I am from Croatia and from the start i registered as in US with paypal and I have no problems buying stuff...
  7. Skynetz's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BokiV View Post
    I am from Croatia and from the start i registered as in US with paypal and I have no problems buying stuff...
    Have you entered an US address ?
    Pozdrav na Hrvatsko :)

Posting Permissions