Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Obi Juan View Post
    Freeloader
    Huh? I didn't have a paid Google account anyway. I mainly used Gmail/Google Reader, but I've found replacements for both of those.

I did pay for Office 2010 Professional, and I'll probably get a subscription to Office 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilraj View Post
    My Outlook.com has transferred all my GMails (from 2004) to my Outlook.com.
    All the new GMails appear in the Outlook.com.

gmail wasn't around in 2004.

Also you can set it up in outlook to outlook grab all the email from gmail and not leave it on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Obi Juan View Post
    Freeloader
    How is he a freeloader, because he doesn't want google tracking his stuff. Google products are mostly free except if you want to use add-words, or google apps.

Anyway, I only use YouTube and that is only if somebody has posted a video to a social media website (facebook, twitter, or even email)

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdubmu View Post
    gmail wasn't around in 2004.

Also you can set it up in outlook to outlook grab all the email from gmail and not leave it on the server.
    Gmail launched in 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsUpDNC View Post
    Gmail launched in 2004
    I stand corrected :)

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    How is he a freeloader, because he doesn't want google tracking his stuff. Google products are mostly free except if you want to use add-words, or google apps.

Anyway, I only use YouTube and that is only if somebody has posted a video to a social media website (facebook, twitter, or even email)
    Right, this is the part most people seem not to get. Nothing is free, NOTHING. You either pay for a service with money or your information.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsUpDNC View Post
    Gmail launched in 2004
    Invitation only in 2004. Beta to public in 2007, and official in 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gmail

Global Posts
    1,251 Global Posts

Hold on everyone. Team Obi Juan I believe was being funny when he/she called Lak611 a freeloader. And Lak611 is a lady.

PM me for more details

I moved away from relying on google for email as I didn't support their new aggressive stance to my chosen mobile phone ecosystem (WP8). I've moved my personal email from gmail to outlook.com and my business from google apps to Office365. While I feel outlook.com was a downgrade from gmail, Office365 is absolutely fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by macky360 View Post
    I moved away from relying on google for email as I didn't support their new aggressive stance to my chosen mobile phone ecosystem (WP8). I've moved my personal email from gmail to outlook.com and my business from google apps to Office365. While I feel outlook.com was a downgrade from gmail, Office365 is absolutely fantastic!
    Same here.
  11. J4P

Being a long term gmail and gmail app user and having switched recently from Android to WP8, gmail app is probabilidade the app that I miss the most. The stock mail on wp8 is much more limited. No tags, no email account choosing it you have several accounts aggragated to one, no archive option, just to say the least.
    Last edited by J4P; 04-30-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12