Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    1,153 Global Posts
    Doesn't Microsoft own the studio behind tentacles now? That and ilomilo were the exclusives that made wp7 my go to platform for mobile gaming and now we're missing half of that. How hard could it possibly be to fix it for wp8?

Global Posts
    7,539 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z33dev33l View Post
    Doesn't Microsoft own the studio behind tentacles now? That and ilomilo were the exclusives that made wp7 my go to platform for mobile gaming and now we're missing half of that. How hard could it possibly be to fix it for wp8?
    Before all the "we've heard this for a thousand times, whine somewhere else!!!!"-posts start, I'd just like to say: I have Tentacles running on my HTC 8X.

Must be an early adopter bonus, something like "I was there before it was pulled!". ;-)
    Damn! You have Tentacles working fine for you?!
    What's wrong with them? Why can't they just put it back already. I even paid for that and completed zillions of levels and only had 3 achievements left :(
    I was happy to let all that go for WP8 and play that game from the start, only to find out it doesn't even exist!

Global Posts
    7,539 Global Posts
    I installed a few games after I bought my 8X, just what jumped into my mind, and Tentacles was one of them. I have not played it very much, so I really don't know if there might be some bugs, but what I have played worked fine.

When I look for it now I also can't find it anymore in the Store, so it's not a regional thing.

Attached some screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130111_0001.jpg   wp_ss_20130111_0002.png  
    Last edited by Chregu; 01-11-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Global Posts
    1,153 Global Posts
    Had the Lumia 920 day one and it wasn't there... Gotta see those screenies.

Global Posts
    7,539 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z33dev33l View Post
    Had the Lumia 920 day one and it wasn't there... Gotta see those screenies.
    They are there, I checked, logged out with another browser, just click on them :)

i misread as testicles

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ololmarc View Post
    i misread as testicles
    You miss your testicles and were looking for fellows? ;)

I just got my AtivS and was shocked not be able to play tentacles! I want this game back! MICROSOFT!!! >_<
    Anyone who had purchased Tentacles before and still can't access them on their WP8 devices, contact Windows Phone support, tell them about this and they will refund you whatever you paid and let you retain the license so when the game appears on WP8, it will be free for you. I just got mine refunded and retain the license!

This applies to ANY game or app that was Microsoft Studios and you paid for it but has now disappeared from WP8 store.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.