- 01-10-2013, 06:05 PM #1
I know there are a ton of Podcast threads on here and they are all lacking in one way or the other but of all the limitations WP8 has with regards to Podcasts the issue with not remembering your playback position is extremely frustrating.
Are other having this issue? are they any apps that seem to work all the time? I have tried a few and settled on PodCatcher and to be fair the apps has come on leaps and bounds since v1 but the issue with losing my position on playback is frustrating. It seems that if I listen to music or watch a video or use audio on the wen then I am likely to have lost my place in a podcast that is paused or a old listening position will be used.
Today i was listening to the vegecast and I had to stop three times and no matter how far I got into the Podcast each time it restarted from around the 11 minute mark and it doesn't help that the scrubber on WP8 is very user unfriendly.
If there are any devs on here would you care to chime in if this simply just he way it is and nothing can be done?
01-11-2013, 01:39 AM #2
- 78 Posts
yes it annoys the **** out of me too. I listen to the Scott Sigler podcasts and Audible stories regularly and hate having to stop or pause the play then have the app start from the beginning again. So I also use PodCatcher - its much better and can store multiple save points, but I'd rather the proper app worked correctly and not have to resort to a 3rd party solution.
- By jwcdis in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2012, 04:32 PM
- By hbg1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2012, 02:38 PM
- By Rallicat in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:19 AM
- By kaiser10123 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2011, 04:50 PM