01-10-2013, 06:07 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I'm wondering, is it possible to clear my browser history every time i close ie10 on my lumia 920.
How can I close ie10 without tipping 10 times the back button?
If I use the home button, the browser goes in the app switcher and the history or the actual web page are not cleared.
Is there a way to come around this? I need clean termination of ie10.
Can I have a home page which pops up every time I open ie10?
Thanks in advance guys.
01-10-2013, 07:00 AM #2
- 1,029 Posts
There isn't an automatic way to clear the browsers history on exit. To close all open tabs you need to press menu (three small white dots) then Tabs and close each open tab. Then you can press the back button to close IE10. Unfortunately we cannot set a Homepage to be displayed on start-up. The next best thing to that is to navigate to a site you would like as a Homepage then tap Menu > Pin to start. This will create a tile on the Start screen for just that web site.
- By jhoff80 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:08 PM
- By eimoaotl in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 8Last Post: 11-08-2012, 07:13 PM
- By bradleyj in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2012, 05:54 PM
- By VagrantWade in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:26 PM
- By J4rrod in forum XBOXReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:35 PM