01-09-2013, 01:30 PM #1
- 12 Posts
Hello i'm using HTC 8X on O2 UK and have started to notice that the updates for app's are not displaying in the store.
To get the updates I have to manually find the app in the store and then it will appear on the main screen. The only reason I know the updates are available are by this site so there is probably less popular apps which need updating.
Has anybody had this issue and or know how to resolve it? I'm considering a complete reset but its a bit of a hassle.
01-09-2013, 02:23 PM #3
- 236 Posts
What's weird on my end is that I took a look at the Twitter app and it has been updated on the 7th of this month with new version but I can't download the latest update even if I uninstall and reinstall I still have the 1.3.4. version. It also happens with WisePilot North America.
Anybody else having this issue?
- By louisloh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:09 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2012, 08:54 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:06 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2012, 09:27 AM
- By Jonburge in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2010, 08:42 PM