- 01-08-2013, 08:18 PM #1
Anybody know of a good walk through and when I should change my live Id?
Right now my live id is my Gmail email. But I am moving over to outlook.
Tomorrow I will be upgrading to a Lumia 920 from my Samsung Focus.
When should I change my Id? I know you it requires a reset of my old phone to change it.
One of my concerns is I have a few games that are wp7 only and would like to play them on my old wp7 device afterwards. Anybody know how I go about doing this?
01-11-2013, 08:03 AM #6
- 437 Posts
I changed the main email associated with my live account. I have my live ID associated wtih my Xbox Live gold account and my Xbox Music account. I have had my Xbox Live Gold account for over 10 years, so I did not want to start over. I changed the email from some other email to my new outlook email address using my Xbox. I did it when I bought my Lumia 920, so it was pretty seemless. If you are starting with a new live ID or changing the email associated with your live ID, then I say the time you get your new phone is the perfect time to make the switch.
01-11-2013, 12:06 PM #9
- 2 Posts
- By adv1701 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2012, 08:57 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2012, 10:37 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:37 AM
- By justsomeguy#wp in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:28 PM
- By 3DPiper in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:32 AM