- 01-07-2013, 10:05 AM #1
I've followed the instructions on Microsoft's website to sync multiple calendars using Google Calendar:
Some of your calendars don't sync with Windows Phone
Here's the problem: Their directions do not seem to work.
m.google.com/sync does not look the way they say it does. I remember it looking in the manner that they said about a year or two ago. Clicking on "Windows Mobile Device" sends you to the generic help page. In fact, it looks like as of now, Windows Mobile isn't even on the list anymore
I ended up finding a website very similar to what they are talking about by going to the Apple setup:
I have the shared calendar that I would like selected and sync'd, but it will not show up on my phone. The only ones that will show up are those that are under "My Calendar." Anyone know a solution? This is a really big issue, as that read-only shared calendar is automatically updated for me by my school and contains my entire school schedule as well as everything happening the next day.
It worked great on my iPhone 4, but it doesn't want to work on Windows Phone 8 at all. I have an HTC 8X.
- 01-07-2013, 10:51 AM #6
Edit: Yep, you're exactly right. Hopefully Windows will make support for CalDav.
- 01-07-2013, 12:15 PM #9
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2013, 05:52 AM
- By UltraTin in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2012, 08:10 AM
- By crayneogeo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 08:36 AM
- By RyanGross in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2011, 04:43 PM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:44 AM