- 01-06-2013, 04:58 PM #1
Hey there! I am using my Lumia 920 for about 2 months now. But yet I struggled to set my music up like I do with my PC.
With my PC is use FooBar2000, a simple but powerful music application (which I highly recommend to everyone). Does anybody else use Foobar2000? I just want to export my playlists to my Lumia 920. How can I do that? And what is the folder "Playlists" for? I just find that music app too stupid tbh.
Thank you, guys!
01-06-2013, 11:30 PM #2
- 23 Posts
Yes, foobar2000 is a great (if not the best) program for listening music. If you want to save your current playlist, you can go Select -> Save Playlist, from the menu. You can also press Ctrl + S for this. Save in M3U format. I don't know where you can save the playlists so that the WP8 recognizes them, but at the very least you can use the Windows Phone 8 app to sync that playlist to the device. If you actually have a folder on your phone called "Playlists", I think that's where they should be put.
- 01-06-2013, 11:47 PM #3
use windows media player to copy over any playlists to your phone.
the easiest way is to create them through Windows media player.
- plug phone into computer.
- Open media player
- Click on playlists, then create new
- drag all songs you want in that...
- By QballDS in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:26 PM
- By solofutbol in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2012, 08:06 AM
- By KarateDad in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:46 PM
- By longwild in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2011, 09:31 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:11 PM