- 01-05-2013, 08:56 AM #4
That's how I do it. I have the Facebook app installed but seldom use it. I am not sure what is meant by unreliable. I always get my messages in a timely manner. My favorite part is I have a family group with live tile pinned to my start screen. When someone in the group posts to Facebook it shows on the live tile. I can open the hub and go strength to that persons profile to read what has been posted. I don't have to weed through 200 posts from others to get to the information I want.
- 01-05-2013, 09:07 AM #5Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- 01-05-2013, 10:04 AM #6
- By khakiman#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:30 AM
- By Korey5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-20-2013, 09:03 AM
- By Chowdah72 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 125Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:01 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 03-19-2012, 07:44 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 10-12-2011, 01:12 AM