01-04-2013, 01:33 PM #1
- 20 Posts
I thought people were just getting bored of my lumia photo uploads and not commenting or liking (joke ;) but have now realized that for a while, if I upload a photo from my photo album on my lumia 920 ( camera roll or favorites or wherever) it uploads the photo with the "only me" privacy setting (meaning only I can ever see it) on the actual facebook.
I cannot find any setting on my phone or facebook that will help fix this. and it didn't used to do this. any ideas!?
- 01-04-2013, 01:41 PM #2
Yes, I had this issue and think I found the fix. You need to go on FB and go to settings and to apps at the bottom you will see this paragraph
"Old versions of Facebook for mobileThis setting controls the privacy of things you post using old Facebook mobile apps that do not have the inline audience selector, such as outdated versions of Facebook for BlackBerry."You need to change that setting from "Only Me" to friends or public and it should then work. It sees Me Tile as an old app
- By Ted Ritsick in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2013, 08:10 AM
- By twint7787 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 07-10-2012, 12:42 PM
- By trickym81 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2012, 01:40 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 03-19-2012, 07:44 AM
- By DG788 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:45 AM