Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi folks,

I just got a Nokia 920 to eval. During setup I chose a profile from a Nokia 822 I had tested. A while later I checked and in the store there were 10 downloads pending with attention required (like the one below). I can restart them, but they always fail and there's no way to get any more information on them. This is a UI flaw I think, in that some of the information may have scrolled off to the right and there seems to be no way to get at it, nor is there a "more info" screen.

Not a big problem, but any advice?

wp_ss_20130103_0002.jpg

I had something similar - perhaps another user can verify but I thought they were Nokia apps that couldn't automatically download, and about a day later notifications appeared for multiple Nokia apps on the Store icon and they downloaded themselves. I cleared out the failed downloads.

I actually had this same exact issue yesterday when I reset my HTC 8X and restored it from a backup. There were about 5 or 6 apps that stayed on the store and didn't download. I restored all the apps I already needed, so I just deleted all of them after trying to get them working. Maybe it's just a bug.

Global Posts
    966 Global Posts
    I had a bunch like this too. For me they were apps I purchased/downloaded while on WP7.5 that are not compatiable with WP8...yet.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I don't even remind having errors so much, but the messages are formatted so it's impossible to read them. This is a Windows Phone problem.

Same thing here, I have 8 of them.