01-03-2013, 10:24 PM #1
- 61 Posts
Quick question and similar to the one I posted about the Mail App in Windows 8.
I use the Categories for my mail on Outlook.com.
Will my categories be available to me on my phone in the mail client? Examples of categories include: "Social Updates", "Documents", "Family", "Flagged".
I have an outlook email address and use outlook.com for checking and managing my mail.
Note that these are different from folders (categories allow me to label one mail with more than one identifier).
- 01-03-2013, 11:00 PM #2
- By Rob Kalinsky in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:43 PM
- By Spdracer in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:43 AM
- By tommypkoch in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:07 AM
- By jalb in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 12Last Post: 03-24-2012, 09:56 PM