- 01-03-2013, 11:12 PM #5
That's awesome I like it when windows phone gets the positive feedback it deserves.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board ExpressPhone History: OG IPhone, HTC G1, HTC Nexus One, HTC MyTouch 4G, HTC HD7, BlackBerry 9800, Blackberry 9700, LG Optimus V, HTC HD7, IPhone 4, HTC Radar 4G, Nokia Lumia 710 4G, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 920
Tablet History: Hp TouchPad (16GB Wifi only), Microsoft Surface RT.
Gaming Console History: Super Nintento, Nintendo 64, Sony Playstation, Sega Dreamcast, Microsoft XBOX, Sony Playstation 2, Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360.
01-04-2013, 12:35 AM #6
- 186 Posts
I'm almost getting tired of seeing every other thread about someone loving or hating windows phone. I want to see more threads about using the phone and various apps and maybe giving me ideas about how I should manage certain things. Like I'm not a music fan but I do enjoy seeing all the comments about playlists limitation cause it will be useful information for me one day.
- By ALborntoride in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-28-2011, 10:40 PM
- By jasqid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:03 PM
- By freestaterocker in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2011, 12:09 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:52 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 29Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:59 AM