Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Banned

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    They just released Nov. Comscore info. (http://wmpoweruser.com/latest-novemb...WMPowerUser%29). We are still losing market share in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnza View Post
    They just released Nov. Comscore info. (Latest November Comscore continues to show fading US Microsoft mobile presence | WMPoweruser). We are still losing market share in the US?
    November is the key here. When were most of the WP8 devices released? End of November. So November is not a useful month to analyze Windows Phone 8 adoption. Check December.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    I'm not surprised... lots of WP7 people likely switched to other OSes when Microsoft EOLed WP7.
    Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    I'm not surprised... lots of WP7 people likely switched to other OSes when Microsoft EOLed WP7.
    I highly doubt that's the case, especially since WP7 isn't EOL and the Lumia 900 is still selling.

Couple weeks isn't enough time to show the success of the new phones.

Global Posts
    2,544 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
    I highly doubt that's the case, especially since WP7 isn't EOL
    if you really believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

the 900 is undergoing a fire sale right now at One Deal a Day.
    Banned

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I doubt it's likely to change anytime soon in the US. I think WP has a far better chance to succeed in the rest of the world first. The US market will be very tough for WP to crack...

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
    I highly doubt that's the case, especially since WP7 isn't EOL and the Lumia 900 is still selling.
    eh? look at the info, that's not wp8 that is showing, that's dead flat wp7 sales.

OP, wait for real sales numbers, later this month. there might be a tiny up tuck, with Christmas gifts and all the phones given to employees at ms.
    awwwww how sweeeeeet. thanks !