- 01-03-2013, 02:13 PM #1
With my first 920 Windows 8 would auto launch the Windows Phone App and with my replacement 920 it no longer does this and I kind of liked it. I changed the autoplay options in Control Panel and it made no difference. No anyone help?
- 11-01-2013, 09:34 AM #5
Hit start and type autoplay, then click on the autoplay settings. Choose from there.
- 11-01-2013, 09:35 AM #6
And I believe if you switch it to Ask me every time, the next time you plug in, you should get the popup, and you can choose default from there.
- By Snow in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2012, 12:10 PM
- By mrshamoozoo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 12-23-2012, 12:27 PM
- By nico002 in forum Mac OS XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2012, 08:02 PM
- By krishnanr14 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2012, 01:06 AM
- By Loz Blake in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2012, 02:30 AM