I have a Xbox music subscription and I do love the fact that they finally updated it so that you can make a playlist and have it sync via the cloud over multiple devices. Luckily I updated all of my PC's to Windows 8 so it works pretty great for the most part. On my 920 though, only 37 songs show up on the cloud playlist. I have tried to see why by adding songs on my Xbox, slate and desktop to see if it was only picking up songs from a particular device, but it doesn't make a difference. I have even tried to delete a song from the playlist and re-add it, and still didn't sync. And of course it sucks that you can't add songs to your cloud playlist right from you WP8.

Has anyone found a work around for this or is it just another thing among many wrong with WP8? Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of my phone and the MS ecosystem, but my WP8 has not been the best. This is just one of many issues I come across.

Are all the songs Xbox Music subscription content or are any of them from other sources? I'm not sure if it has anything to do with your particular problem, but I noticed that XBM only seems to like to sync XBM content via cloud. Might not be your issue but thought I'd throw it out there.