Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I just got my phone Nokia Lumia 920 in testing at html5test.com it definately scoring better that my Dell Venue Pro Windows 7 Phone
    320 and 6 bonus points out of 500.

IE10 it much better.

Yeah, agreed ... IE10 is a speedy one ... by the way, Sunspider 0.9.1 result is even better 917

Global Posts
    1,160 Global Posts
    Then we need WebPages that are coded in a manner so we can actually take advantage of this great browser. I have two domestic pages that I gave up on while I was on 7.5 and I was really hoping that IE10 would make the change. But most webapps are coded to accommodate webkit only so despite a great browser, the pages still suck. Well, actually one of the pages is working now, so I can finally control my PVR from my phone. The other one is still only showing dots though.
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mio_BB View Post
    Then we need WebPages that are coded in a manner so we can actually take advantage of this great browser. I have two domestic pages that I gave up on while I was on 7.5 and I was really hoping that IE10 would make the change. But most webapps are coded to accommodate webkit only so despite a great browser, the pages still suck. Well, actually one of the pages is working now, so I can finally control my PVR from my phone. The other one is still only showing dots though.
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express
    Windows Phone has a Netflix app but for the life of me dont know why there is no Hulu app and in the meantime the very least it be nice if Hulu set up their web site as HTML5. We be able to watch Hulu on the world's greatest device Nokia Lumia 920.