- 01-01-2013, 12:43 PM #1
A very happy new WP8 year to you all! Hope this year Microsoft listens to users and make WP8 a challenge to other phone OS.
Ok, so this question arose when the default photo live tile started to show photos that I didn;t want to see - those were from Audio books I loaded into my SD card and music album art work and such. On the start page live tile, I would like to see only photos of family & friends! Is that possible? If yes please tell how - is it a setting? I added a folder of photos on the start screen but it didn't change the photos (only the 1st photo was shown - static), instead on the tile just showed the # of photos in that folder.
01-01-2013, 02:02 PM #2
- 473 Posts
As you have discovered, you can pin a specific gallery to your Start Screen but the shuffle background only works for the main pictures hub. Would be a nice feature though.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- By pdch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM
- By chenhogi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:31 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:29 PM
- By Coolaaron88 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2011, 08:17 PM