- 12-29-2012, 11:34 PM #1
I have some issues with the portico update on my HTC 8x
1.- I can't find the option to don't download pictures on the advanced settings of IE, http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ho...owser-settings
2.- Facebook has updated to be compatible with wp8. With portico update the images are show on low quality, without portico update on my other 920 are show as high quality.
Any one else ?
- 12-30-2012, 07:32 PM #4
Do you have portico update installed?
I'm comparing on IE my Facebook timeline side by side HTC 8x(with portico) and 920(without portico) and on the HTC 8x the pictures are with much more low quality.
Btw, do you have the option on IE to download or don't download the pictures ?
01-18-2013, 08:23 AM #5
- 9 Posts
I have a problem too on the 8X with portico. Not with fb pictures. But with connectivity. If I go out of coverage, like in an elevator or something, my phone does NOT come back online. I have to restart the phone for it to get coverage. This is extremely frustrating as I go in and out of coverage multiple times during my day.
- By iPwnza in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 31Last Post: 01-03-2013, 03:09 AM
- By beachhoppr in forum HTC 8XReplies: 10Last Post: 12-26-2012, 04:20 PM
- By justinsims241 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2011, 12:18 PM
- By theartist27 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2011, 11:04 AM
- By jasqid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:31 PM