12-29-2012, 08:17 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I've synced over 4 gigs of music and I've made absolutely sure that all the id3 tags were correct and matched the albums up with Xbox music, but on the phone all that shows up is a solid gray background, and it is irritating me immensely. Nokia music has very few backgrounds.
Do I have to buy all my albums from Xbox music or am I stuck with this?
- 12-29-2012, 08:22 PM #2
Not sure, i use xbox music on a sub and when i play the tile shows the artist and you can set up on the lockscreen the artist showing when the phone is locked playing music as well. You must turn the option on though, perhaps go into settings and turn on?
- By CamiKitti in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 85Last Post: 01-04-2013, 12:30 PM
- By nicooke in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 04:07 AM
- By glassadam in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:56 PM
- By Papaguan in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:57 PM
- By andyrreid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2011, 08:24 PM