Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Im not sure what that is for. I keep seeing it constantly flipping small square box tiles inside it. Is that your contacts that are getting flipped? I never really add a picture of my contacts in my address book so they are blank.

.... yes. Why didn't you just try adding a picture from your phone to test it out though? It would have been faster then asking the forums.
    However I am curious, do you not use the Facebook integration, or the Twitter integration on your phone? It pulls in profile pictures from those sources as well.

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    No I don't use either of them. Yes I already tried putting pictures with a few contacts and none of them ever showed upon the tiles

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Do the pictures show up in People? I don't use Facebook or Twitter integration either, but, on my 822, once I associate a picture with an individual's profile and then pin the profile to the start screen, the picture shows up. I have a group of tiles with pix of family and friends -- very convenient when I want to contact one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ny_yankees View Post
    No I don't use either of them. Yes I already tried putting pictures with a few contacts and none of them ever showed upon the tiles
    It does it randomly. So if you have 100 contacts and only 2 with photos it might take a while to see it.