12-28-2012, 01:03 PM #1
- 11 Posts
Trying to figure out why this is happening. I can't remember it always being an issue with this phone (I have an 8x), and it is only in Xbox Music at a certain time when this happens. When I do anything that would select a song or a now playing list, the action is instant like normal (song starts playing), but the animation time to get to the next screen with the song title or the now playing list takes like 5+ seconds. This is starting to get really annoying because it forces me to pause when I'm browsing through different songs. Anyone else had this issue?
12-29-2012, 06:32 PM #2
- 22 Posts
I actually have this same problem. It doesn't always happen but when it does it gets frustrating really quick.
If I'm playing an album and swipe to the next song, it freezes for a few seconds. Sometimes when I choose an album to play, instead of taking me to the now playing screen, it takes me to the start screen. And browsing through albums seems to be slow too.
I've also had issues when trying to delete songs or albums. It seems like every other time I try to delete something, it will take minutes just to delete it.
- By David Zavah in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:53 PM
- By Bundalings in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:32 AM
- By mcheiron in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2012, 06:31 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM
- By mcheiron in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2012, 07:57 AM