On the Music+Video app now playing gives you an option to mark songs as favourite (little heart on top of the shuffle button). But I cannot find a way of using that later on. It does not allow me to create a playlist out of favourites, nor it allows me to sort or filter songs by it.

Any ideas on how to use this?

wp_ss_20121228_0002.jpg

Global Posts
    2,459 Global Posts
    back in the day in Zune, when you marked this and then browsed your collection, it would show up beside the song. Also on Zune Social it would list your favorite songs in your Zune profile. This is an orphaned feature of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by inteller View Post
    back in the day in Zune, when you marked this and then browsed your collection, it would show up beside the song. Also on Zune Social it would list your favorite songs in your Zune profile. This is an orphaned feature of sorts.
    I expect that it is temporarily orphaned, since the social features aren't coming to Xbox Music until 2013. I can't imagine why they'd keep it in if it was going to be useless. I guess there is a chance it is used by Smart DJ, but who knows

Install an app called Find My Music. It has a list of all songs you have marked with the heart icon