12-27-2012, 10:06 PM #1
- 253 Posts
It just dawned on me, if one finds a bonafide bug in the WP8 operating system, how, where does one report it?
1. Go through your service provider? (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Rogers, etc)
2. The handset manufacturer? (Nokia, HTC, etc)
Once you pick one of the above three, where do you go? Is there a web page, phone number, email?
Just curious. Because reporting back here on these forums, you're just "preaching to the choir".
12-28-2012, 01:28 AM #2
- 2 Posts
You can wisit the Windows Phone Support | Xbox LIVE | Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone (United Kingdom).
Then you can either choose to use the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions Box or the Microsoft Community Support.
If you contact Nokia for a WP software bug, they will help you, although in most cases they will escalate the problem to Microsoft.
Lumia phones are an amazing piece of hardware, really. The OS is Windows. Users should alow WP system to "Grow Up". Let's not forget that the other smartphone oriented software like Android and IOS exist for several years already.
- By briankeith513 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 8Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:23 AM
- By briankeith513 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2011, 06:08 PM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 58Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:34 PM