12-27-2012, 03:32 PM #1
- 746 Posts
I've been using Gooroovester for awhile now but just heard that CloudMuzik was updated today and the app is really nice and smooth! If any of you have used or have your songs in Google Music this is an awesome app to use on WP8
CloudMuzik | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- 12-27-2012, 03:55 PM #2
Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try it out. I'm content with Zune... I mean Xbox Music....
12-30-2012, 10:55 AM #8
- 2 Posts
CloudMuzik developer here. To answer the question about increasing the bitrate of the cached song, it isn't possible. What I basically do for the caching is download the streamed version of the song. The bitrate of the downloaded song will be the bitrate of the same song that was uploaded through Google Music.
I do want to thank everyone for using the app and for those who have attempted to use it before v 126.96.36.199, sorry for the pains. I am currently working on 188.8.131.52 at the moment and I hope to bring a lot more functionality to the plate. Some bugs still exist in the current version that I am doing my best to get rid of and hopefully I can make the app more solid. I have a thread over at xda-developers that I'll be updating as I make progress.
[APP] CloudMuzik - Google Music Player for WP8 - xda-developers <--. I'll be looking at this post also, so feel free to post any feature suggestions and things you'd like to see improved.
- By berty6294 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:13 PM
- By Ricom1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:22 AM
- By DougB541#WP in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 13Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:31 PM
- By missionsparta in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:58 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2012, 05:37 PM