Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've been using Gooroovester for awhile now but just heard that CloudMuzik was updated today and the app is really nice and smooth! If any of you have used or have your songs in Google Music this is an awesome app to use on WP8

CloudMuzik | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try it out. I'm content with Zune... I mean Xbox Music....
    Sam Sabri
    Managing Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email - sam@wpcentral.com (email me vs. PMs in the Forums. I'll see it quicker through email)
    Twitter - @samsabri
    Socl - Sam Sabri

well done!!

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Using it now, works nicely

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    The only thing I miss from android is the ability to download music for offline use within the app

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Excellent thanks! I have an Xbox Music Pass (still pay the original Zune Pass fee for 10 free song credits) and I have google music pick up all the free songs I get.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Great app dev. Cache function works perfectly as do the display of album art. My one question is...any possibility of increasing the bitrate of cached music?

Hi,

CloudMuzik developer here. To answer the question about increasing the bitrate of the cached song, it isn't possible. What I basically do for the caching is download the streamed version of the song. The bitrate of the downloaded song will be the bitrate of the same song that was uploaded through Google Music.

I do want to thank everyone for using the app and for those who have attempted to use it before v 1.2.1.4, sorry for the pains. I am currently working on 1.2.1.5 at the moment and I hope to bring a lot more functionality to the plate. Some bugs still exist in the current version that I am doing my best to get rid of and hopefully I can make the app more solid. I have a thread over at xda-developers that I'll be updating as I make progress.

[APP] CloudMuzik - Google Music Player for WP8 - xda-developers <--. I'll be looking at this post also, so feel free to post any feature suggestions and things you'd like to see improved.

Thanks,

Jeremy

I want to try this App, but where do I register? Its asking for a username and password.

do you use Google Music?