- 12-27-2012, 01:54 PM #1
I don't know if this is a restriction from the SDK or just the way developers are implementing things. However, there is something I find annoying about many live tiles. It's the way they cycle through information.
There will typically be one tile that contains no useful live information, such as just the icon/graphics for the app. Then it rotates to something useful, like shortcut info, news headline, etc. When it comes to the live tile I really don't need to see the "no info" tile in rotation. I find myself having to wait for the rotation to occur before I can see what's there.
An example of this would be creating a music shortcut or the top headline on the CNN app.
12-27-2012, 02:48 PM #3
- 181 Posts
- 12-27-2012, 03:54 PM #6
I guess it all comes down to the app and what kind of information the app will display. All blame falls on the shoulders of the developer to take advantage of the sdk and make it work in the best way possible.
- 12-27-2012, 04:07 PM #7
- By pdch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM
- By Muessig in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:58 PM
- By iPwnza in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:17 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2011, 04:57 AM
- By raremage#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2010, 09:41 PM