12-27-2012, 11:32 AM #1
- 329 Posts
Does anyone know the mystery of how the phone checks the store for updates? For instance, how often does it check and is there a way to trigger a check for all apps instead of one at a time? I've seen it pick up on updates that are sometimes a week old.
They way it's designed now is rather stubborn and mysterious. I don't understand why there isn't a manual option in the store to check for updates.
01-11-2013, 03:35 PM #3
- 37 Posts
Agreed, is there something I am missing?Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, Palm Pre, iPhone 4, Nokia 920, iPhone 5
Yes, I have a problem...
- By PFI-Guy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 07-31-2013, 10:12 PM
- By dlusted in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2012, 06:06 AM
- By slimmer1890 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 01:35 PM
- By gfunk84 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:54 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:24 AM