12-26-2012, 10:37 AM #1
- 280 Posts
I've been able to reproduce this issue multiple times on multiple Nokia Lumia 920's (both before and after the recent update).
My wife and I listen to a 30 minute audio phone from our phones as we go to bed (helps us sleep). We have full battery charge when we start the 30 minute audio file (it's an MP3 file on the phone), and when we wake up our phones are in heart mode (about 8 hours later). The audio file will not repeat, it only plays 1 (we are usually asleep by the time it ends).
It happens to both of our phones and we've had it happen several times in the past couple weeks, when we started using our phones to play the audio file.
Has anyone else had problems with battery drain and using the built-in music app to play mp3's off your phone?
It seems there's a pretty serious battery drain bug in the music app.
02-05-2013, 07:03 AM #2
- 140 Posts
personally I wouldn't blame the player, check the usual suspects first - background apps (navigation, weather, rss apps), signal strength and switched on radios. Recently I use a night-stand app so I leave it in charger over-night, but before I usually got cca 10-15 percent down on battery over 8 hours sleep.
My point, no I haven't had this problem :)
- By generalsu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2012, 03:27 PM
- By jdhooghe in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:16 PM
- By Frantics in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2012, 01:27 PM
- By smoledman in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:59 PM
- By superkrad in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:43 AM