12-26-2012, 09:10 AM #4
- 580 Posts
If you select the full quality you get the full resolution but the pictures wait until you hit wifi to upload. If you select normal quality or below it uploads via your data connection on the fly. IMO this is a good compromise, it will also queue the photos instead of simply not uploading them to skydrive when you don't have a data connection like WP7.
It works pretty well, install Skydrive on your computer and they just show up. I use it extensively because it makes documenting my projects so much easier.
(assuming you selected the option to upload photos to skydrive)
Last edited by jhguth; 12-26-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: EDIT
- 12-26-2012, 10:29 AM #6
If you're using Windows 7 then make sure to grab the SkyDrive desktop app. However, since pics are DRM free, I'm not sure why your email address would stop you from transferring pictures from your phone to your PC."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By Lundon44 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 12-06-2012, 05:42 PM
- By Sam Wilderspin in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
- By jalb in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2012, 11:44 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:42 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:11 PM