12-25-2012, 09:17 PM #1
- 33 Posts
I've been having problems with my wp8. Got my music on there(iTunes), then SIM card messed up so I had to reset my phone, which lost all my iTunes info/playlists. So I formated my SD card to resync with iTunes, but now all the music I downloaded from Xbox music pass is gone, and idk how to re download it, without buying them, any ideas? Says these songs are in my collection, but right now I have no music at all on my phone.
03-18-2013, 09:33 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Resolved after no small amount of digging around. I had to use the Zune program. Under settings (top right corner) I had to select subscription history. This will show all of your music you have downloaded on your phone. Hitting restore all saves these songs to your computer. After this, I had to use the windows phone App. This was tricky. It wouldn't go past the opening section where you have to name your phone, set start up settings. This was resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling more than a few times. After it was working, I used this application to sync the songs back over to my phone. Good luck. I highly doubt any other process will work unless you have access to Windows 8.
03-19-2013, 01:18 PM #4
- 215 Posts
All you had to do was re-download them using only your phone. If you already purchased an item, it will not make you purchase it again.
It will appear as if you are purchasing it again, but when you go to the next screen it will say "You already purchased this"
- By willybraatlund in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:00 PM
- By Agpe17 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2012, 06:43 PM
- By CAPcadetJC in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 12:58 PM
- By Nav1llus in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:35 PM
- By kittshelby in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2012, 02:02 PM