- 12-24-2012, 03:00 PM #1
For some reason the other day, my Facebook account said that it needed to be verified or something like that and it wouldn't recognize my password, so I hastily deleted my Facebook account on my phone. Then I realized that I had to go on my computer to fix it, but I verified my account online and re entered my account on my phone, but now my people isn't functioning properly. When I click on a contact, it just takes me back to the start screen. And when I first click on it, it takes seconds to load up. Any ideas?
- Retired Moderator
12-24-2012, 03:03 PM #2
- 2,586 Posts
I'm going to suggest de-authorising on both your phone AND the web, and then re-authorising via the phone. Let me know if that fixes it.
- By bforster in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 24Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:23 PM
- By leandrOngpauco in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:24 AM
- By Ruined in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:02 AM
- By wimv in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:09 PM
- By Pete C in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2011, 01:49 AM