- 12-24-2012, 11:42 AM #1
Does anybody know how to do this?
I currently have my iPhone synced to my google contacts via cardDAV and everything is good and well.
Just bought the Lumia 920 and slowly setting things up!
I linked my google contacts in my outlook.com account and the people hub in both my laptop and online shows google contacts. But my phones people hub doesn't show a thing!
Please let me know what I am doing wrong!
12-24-2012, 07:26 PM #2
- 31 Posts
i used the outlook connector and sync with hotmail service, which will sync contacts from outlook to hotmail then to your windows phone hotmail account. Just got to get contacts into outlook from Iphone, which, i am sad to say, a very difficuly thing to do. Outlook and Iphone just do not get along. There are a few independent programs that claim the pull contacts from iphone and create a csv file, and then import into outlook. But when i tried it, it worked about halfway (left out several contacts that were on the iphone). Have no idea why. try looking up CopyTransContactsv1.006.
12-25-2012, 07:58 AM #3
- 171 Posts
Better hurry and do it before Google removes the ability to add Gmail accounts to Windows Phone using EAS. And don't hard reset after that.
12-25-2012, 08:41 AM #4
- 782 Posts
No, you must do it over a hotmail/outlook account for best results. There is a post somewhere in how to migrate you gmail to outlook.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By cre8tivspirit in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:57 AM
- By Laura Knotek in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2013, 04:39 PM
- By dookie dave in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2012, 06:59 PM
- By cooperma in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:09 AM
- By Averry in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:46 PM