Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Hey guys!

Does anybody know how to do this?

I currently have my iPhone synced to my google contacts via cardDAV and everything is good and well.

Just bought the Lumia 920 and slowly setting things up!

I linked my google contacts in my outlook.com account and the people hub in both my laptop and online shows google contacts. But my phones people hub doesn't show a thing!

Please let me know what I am doing wrong!

Thanks

i used the outlook connector and sync with hotmail service, which will sync contacts from outlook to hotmail then to your windows phone hotmail account. Just got to get contacts into outlook from Iphone, which, i am sad to say, a very difficuly thing to do. Outlook and Iphone just do not get along. There are a few independent programs that claim the pull contacts from iphone and create a csv file, and then import into outlook. But when i tried it, it worked about halfway (left out several contacts that were on the iphone). Have no idea why. try looking up CopyTransContactsv1.006.

Quote Originally Posted by rajkumr View Post
    Hey guys!

Does anybody know how to do this?

I currently have my iPhone synced to my google contacts via cardDAV and everything is good and well.

Just bought the Lumia 920 and slowly setting things up!

I linked my google contacts in my outlook.com account and the people hub in both my laptop and online shows google contacts. But my phones people hub doesn't show a thing!

Please let me know what I am doing wrong!

Thanks
    Since you are syncing your iPhone to Google Contacts, have you tried doing the same with the Lumia 920? I had my Lumia 920 synced to Gmail Contacts and Calendar until a few days ago and it was always in sync with my Android devices.
    Better hurry and do it before Google removes the ability to add Gmail accounts to Windows Phone using EAS. And don't hard reset after that.
    No, you must do it over a hotmail/outlook account for best results. There is a post somewhere in how to migrate you gmail to outlook.
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have my iPhone 5 Google acct setup as exchange (although who knows how long they'll let us existing users keep it); I used the MS google setting on my 900... this seems to work just fine for me.