12-20-2012, 08:45 PM #1
- 8 Posts
I was wondering how I can link my yahoo mail contacts to the people hub.
On my iphone, my contacts were linked to my yahoo mail, so any edits there were on my phone and vice-versa.
Right now, while my email is Yahoo, the people hub is just facebook and my microsoft account. Now my microsoft account login is my yahoo account, but instead of pulling the data from there it pulls it from the automatic hotmail account attached to the Microsoft.
In an ideal world, I want my people hub to be yahoo + facebook, but have my microsoft account connected so I have xbox live connectivity. I also want any edits I make to the people hub (say editing a phone or email) to be edited in my yahoo contacts and vice versa.
Is this possible? And how do I do it? I doubt I'm the only person who doesn't want to use hotmail, so my hope is it's doable...
- 12-22-2012, 10:39 PM #2
I think that yahoo only offers POP3 access which is only for email.
Maybe you can export your contacts to outlook.com, and use your hotmail as your contact base. Hotmail even lets you import yahoo mail. One new feature is that you can select which email address you wnat your devices outgoing email to use. For example: if you compose a message using hotmail on your phone, the sender will see your yahoo email and will reply to it.
I personally have gmail, and yahoo imported to my live account.Twitter: @rdubmu
- By Kilaj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 01:55 AM
- By rnpereira in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2012, 07:44 PM
- By Dkflipse in forum HTC RadarReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:34 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:00 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:35 AM