12-20-2012, 06:06 PM #1
- 138 Posts
I've found two issues with the default maps app (I still haven't quite figured out if it's Nokia Maps or Bing Maps).
It gave a listing for a restaurant that hasn't been in business for years.
Also, I was sitting in the parking lot of a restaurant and it couldn't be found with maps.
Google Maps, of course, was accurate.
12-20-2012, 06:29 PM #2
- 1,660 Posts
- By ninjaap in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 25Last Post: 10-23-2011, 11:00 AM
- By Hmar9333 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2011, 12:45 PM
- By MangoGuy in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 24Last Post: 09-25-2011, 04:47 PM
- By herronm in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:35 PM
- By ali.fazal in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2011, 11:59 AM