12-20-2012, 03:11 PM #1
- 8 Posts
My PS3 is officially dead. It's not a huge suprise as it is probably 5 years old now but I need to replace it but I need something that better serves my needs. I don't think that I have played a single game for a year or two but my wife and I use it several times a week for Netflix, Amazon plus, and a connected hard drive to play all of my digital movies. I don't think that an Xbox is the best choice since I don't really play games anymore.
I was looking in to getting a media computer with XBMC but I couldn't find an app in the app store for WP 8 and since they are android based I don't want to buy one and hope Google stops being stupid and opens up a bit. I also looked at a Netgear option but they aren't compatible with Windows 8. Does anyone out there have any suggestions?
- 12-20-2012, 06:56 PM #6
Last edited by bassoprofundo; 12-20-2012 at 07:06 PM.
- By thaman04 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:07 PM
- By Killer BIGxyz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:23 PM
- By Lundon44 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2012, 11:49 PM
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 76Last Post: 10-12-2012, 09:43 AM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:57 AM