Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    The other day I was in the process of updating the "display+touch" app on my 920 when I abruptly lost network connectivity. When this happened, the screen flashed to the "Store Search" screen and i briefly saw the "We could not find a match" results page. What I saw in the search bar was a search string that I believe the system uses to find these system settings apps. It was only there for a second and I've tried to remember what the exact string was because if we figure it out....we could possibly pull these updates before they're pushed.

along the lines of

appSettingsNokiadisplay+touch or
    AppSettingsNokiadisplay+touch

I've tried many combinations....can't seem to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by smartrthanu View Post
    The other day I was in the process of updating the "display+touch" app on my 920 when I abruptly lost network connectivity. When this happened, the screen flashed to the "Store Search" screen and i briefly saw the "We could not find a match" results page. What I saw in the search bar was a search string that I believe the system uses to find these system settings apps. It was only there for a second and I've tried to remember what the exact string was because if we figure it out....we could possibly pull these updates before they're pushed.

along the lines of

appSettingsNokiadisplay+touch or
    AppSettingsNokiadisplay+touch

I've tried many combinations....can't seem to figure it out
    Try scanning the attached QR code with your phone, that app isn't normally discoverable in the marketplace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails qrcodetouch.png  

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts