12-18-2012, 09:43 PM #2
- 220 Posts
If it has no DRM and is just an unprotected mp3 or aac file you are fine, sync and it will play. Also I don't find Xbox music on the phone any worse than Zune was, still the same features, it's just the PC app that needs to be updated. I have been quite happy with Xbox music so far, especially cloud-synced playlists
12-18-2012, 10:12 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Yeah, I just think it is cazy that the bothered to dump Zune, it should have been supported along side the other ways to sync. I love that software, I have been using it since 2007. Thakyou for the info though, I am now going less crazy.
Are there any good podcast apps on wp8? I am pretty worried about the lack of Podcast support too, as a Canadian user I lost the ability to play and download podcasts over the air with WP7 last update.
Last edited by Jonathon West; 12-18-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: .
12-18-2012, 10:36 PM #4
- 220 Posts
The two best ones in my opinion are Podcasts! and Slapdash Podcasts. Frankly Podcasts! is the better app overall, but I have a Surface and windows 8 PC and Slapdash has Windows 8/RT app that syncs subscriptions and episode status so that is what I use.
- 12-20-2012, 10:48 AM #8
I used Music Bee to sync the files and they are on the phone when I check with File Explorer.
There must be something I am missing since other iTunes users are reporting success with AAC files.
- By Bacalaohombre in forum ZuneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2013, 01:40 PM
- By xzb6np in forum HTC TITANReplies: 12Last Post: 05-25-2012, 04:39 PM
- By Old_Cus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:24 PM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:57 AM
- By alenzini in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2011, 09:39 AM