12-17-2012, 11:25 AM #1
- 16 Posts
The latest announcement by Google no longer supporting WP8 is the final straw!
I intend moving to Outlook.com, once Microsoft offer IMAP support.
Anyway, I would like to know if it is possible to sync Outlook 2010 contacts, calendar & tasks with Windows Mobile 8?
I do not use Exchange.
I also do not want to perform the sync via a cloud application. I want to do it either via usb or USB
Thanks for your advice
12-17-2012, 02:16 PM #3
- 25 Posts
You can download the Outlook Connector , install it on your desktop and it will sync contacts, calendar up to your Outlook Online stuff. But no tasks....I believe if you go to Office 2013, Outlook syncs directly up to the Outlook..com stuff. Tasks included. You can test drive the new Office 365 with their trial run. Just download the 365 AFTER you set up your new Outlook.com email or Live email.
- By BBMINI in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:29 AM
- By cajunlte in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2012, 11:47 AM
- By anishabshah in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:28 AM
- By lyrebos in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:08 AM
- By Wei Wei in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:31 PM