- 12-17-2012, 04:37 AM #1
Can I get this back? I was feeling really rebellious today so made Outlook.com my main email client AND deactivated my Facebook account, un-linking it from my phone and Windows Live ID. I love social networking, I'm on lots of them-I just don't like Facebook. Anyone else have this problem?
- 12-17-2012, 04:43 AM #2
Ok, go to People, then click on your profile picture area, this should take you to where the Me tile would take you. Then from there, there is an option to go Pin to start. See the attachment. This is how it works on WP7. It may or may not work the same on WP8.
- 12-17-2012, 05:11 AM #5
To be honest I aren't exactly sure what caused it to be removed in the first place but at least it is sorted now eh! Enjoy your phone :)
- By BigRThanHuge in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 51Last Post: 11-18-2013, 07:29 PM
- By uktivo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:28 AM
- By 3lackdeath in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:05 AM
- By 3lackdeath in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:07 PM
- By tuffluck in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:52 PM