12-16-2012, 10:47 PM #1
- 752 Posts
So I read about Google not supporting...well..pretty much anything Windows phone. So what exactly does this mean? Me and my wife have had Google accounts for a long time. Contacts, calendars, mail, and youtube accounts are all Google driven.
If we are to flip our stuff over to Windows/Outlook, then how would we go about this? We have tons of pics on g+as well. Help anyone? Are we stick in a bad Google/ MSFT fight?
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express
12-16-2012, 11:01 PM #2
- 458 Posts
- 12-16-2012, 11:35 PM #3
Here's a newspost that should help get you going in the right direction.
From the forums: How to completely switch from Gmail to Outlook | Windows Phone Central
And really, no one says you have to stop using all google services. From what I can tell, the big things are contacts, calendars, and push email. You can import your contacts and calendar easily, and just make sure important emails are directed to a different email acct, i guess. I could be wrong, but this is what I've gathered on the subject.
12-17-2012, 12:42 AM #8
- 317 Posts
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:52 PM
- By jason404 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2011, 04:32 PM
- By mehsdomi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2011, 02:31 PM
- By ryude in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2011, 12:32 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 04:02 PM