Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I remember back in the summer the bank of America app used to update with amount of money in account everyday. The tile flipped and I received push notifications. Now I get none, and its been a while I just thought it would be fixed in a update. My notifications are on but I receive none. Also every time I open the app I have to agree to the same terms and conditions every time! Any help?

Global Posts
    1,222 Global Posts
    Its also buggy now on my 920 when mobile deposit picture taking

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Chase had issues with the app that they're fixing now. B of A, as usual, is slower on the draw.

(Citibank keeps saying "we have no plans for a Windows Phone app," their Android app was dreadful, and all they seem to care about is iOS and iPad -- since those are the platforms their own employees use. I'm giving Chase a look as a result, even though Citi's mobile site works "well enough.")
    Editor

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Chase had an issue with their mobile depositing app and Windows Phone 8. If I remember correctly, instead of sending the picture of the check to the bank the camera was saving the picture to the camera roll as it would any other picture. The result being the deposit was never made.

Not sure if this is the same with Bank America and as brmiller points out it may just be a case of the developers being just a little slower to make corrections.
    George Ponder
    Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: george.ponder@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @coppertop004

I recently switched over to Bank of America and was excited to see an official app in the marketplace. The app is not bad, but notifications never come in. My wife has an iPhone 4s and gets daily notification from her Bank of America app. Hopefully the developers fix the lack of notifications for the WP app. Also, I noticed many times when launching the app that I need to agree to the terms of use, not sure why that keeps popping up if I already agreed the first time I used the app. The last complaint is the deals section, it constantly has an error and I've never seen it work. I rank notification highest among the issues. Hopefully they fix these issues soon.
  6.    #6  
    Like I said, In the summer the notifications worked they just stopped in a update. I just want my daily updates back and yo not have to agree to terms every time I open the app

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I read in their reviews that there was an update and now depositing checks works. Anyone else see an update?

Quote Originally Posted by tfracs33 View Post
    I read in their reviews that there was an update and now depositing checks works. Anyone else see an update?
    I don't see any update either, maybe they're talking about the last update a couple weeks ago.

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I know it was updated recently, and seems like the deposit bug is fixed (I am able to deposit).

Quote Originally Posted by Visual360 View Post
    I know it was updated recently, and seems like the deposit bug is fixed (I am able to deposit).
    I believe I read that the last update fixed the deposit issue, but unfortunately it broke the notifications. The App no longer gives notifications for anything.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have been able to deposit a check several times, but 80% of the time it freezes. Only times I got it to work was over wifi

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Any improvements with the portico update?

Quote Originally Posted by tfracs33 View Post
    Any improvements with the portico update?
    As far as deposits or notifications?

I don't do deposits, and its too soon to tell with the notifications, I just updated a few minutes ago.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Deposits and the freezing issues. Thanks

App constantly freezes when taking a picture. Sometimes it freezes on the front side of the check, sometimes the back. Just did it about 10x and aren't able to deposit.
    This is with the updated app too that supposedly fixed things. :/